3-5 day metro delivery
Try Click & Collect
28 day returns
in store only
In store only
We can only provide an estimate of stock availability.
Prevent mould and mildew in damp areas with this moisture absorber. Simply open the lid, remove the foil cover, replace the lid and place it in the appropriate room.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. If contact occurs rinse continuously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice.
Your email is on its way to your friend now.
Copyright Kmart 2017