10ft Trampoline with Steel Flex Metal Ring Enclosure
Have a great time staying fit with the help of this enclosed trampoline. Not only is it a good way to shed those pesky pounds but it also guarantees hours of fun and family bonding time. The extra thick padding covering the frame and padded poles reduces the risk of injuries.
- Suitable for ages: 6+ years
- Max. Load Capacity: 100kg
- Trampoline with synthetic mesh closure
- PX17 proflex enclosure system designed to maintain stability of netting to prevent sagging
- Galvanised steel frame construction with patented strengthening tabs at joins
- UV-resistant jumping mat for extra durability
- Extra thick padding covering frame and springs for safety
- Fully padded poles for added safety
- Enclosure netting made of durable, finely woven synthetic mesh preventing snagging and breakthrough
- Easy to assemble using patented spring loading tool
- Trampoline must always be used with enclosure
- 1800 number for spare parts and after sales service
- Box A Dimensions: 161.3cm (L) x 16.5cm (H) x 45cm (W), Weight: 26.8 kg
- Box B Dimensions: 161.3cm (L) x 13.3cm (H) x 45cm (W), Weight: 38.3 kg
- Dimensions (fully assembled with enclosure): 273 (H) cm x 305cm (W)
Click & Collect
Order online and collect in-store within 24 hours*. Available from selected stores nationwide. A $3 Click & Collect Administration Fee applies.
*Find out more
Most orders can be delivered to metro locations within 1-3 business days (regional 5-7 business days).
Standard (less than 22kg or 105cm length)
$10 (metro or outer metro)
$14 regional towns
$16 to $20 for remote locations
Big or bulky
$10 Base fee +
$0.12 - $0.30 / kg for metro or outer metro areas $0.25 - $1.50 / kg for regional towns or remote locations
For further details please refer to www.kmart.com.au/delivery-policy
Check if this product is available at a store near you
Your email is on its way to your friend now.